I'm trying to book the guest of honour for a Star Trek Convention in south-east Ireland.
No, Seven of Nine. Nobody wants to clap their eyes on the biggest pair of ears in the universe.
- I've just opened a bottle of wine from South West Ireland - 0km
- My wife said she was disgusted at the language used by the locals when she recently visited a little village in County Cork. - 51km
- My son got medical treatment yesterday in the Republic of Ireland. - 64km
- I'm having trouble paying for my house in a town in the Republic of Ireland. - 72km
- i met with ID software last week in ireland to review their lastest game - 80km