I organised a Christmas party just outside Ilfracombe.
Couldn't afford them. We just sang along to a CD.
- I was driving through a village on the A361 on my way to Ilfracombe when a cat ran out in front of me. - 8km
- I was cutting onions when the missus told me she was leaving me for my dad during our camping holiday in north devon - 9km
- My wife is travelling to a village in the West Country to visit a client. - 19km
- My wife keeps telling me how wonderful this place near Cardiff Bay is. - 43km
- My wife was secretly eating bread in a park in South Wales last week. - 50km