I was driving through a village on the A361 on my way to Ilfracombe when a cat ran out in front of me.
Flat as a pancake, I'm afraid.
- I was cutting onions when the missus told me she was leaving me for my dad during our camping holiday in north devon - 5km
- I organised a Christmas party just outside Ilfracombe. - 8km
- My wife is travelling to a village in the West Country to visit a client. - 11km
- It was so cold in mid-Devon last year that I got frostbite in my privates. The doctors had to amputate, and to make matters worse there'd been cutbacks in the orthopaedic department. - 44km
- My girlfriend made me try Viagra when we went on holiday round Dartmoor. - 44km