I was admiring the views overlooking Plymouth Sound from the Cornish side yesterday, when I got cornered by a religious maniac.
He said he was, but I find it rather hard to believe.
- I spent a week in a seaside village in East Cornwall last summer. I can't say I enjoyed it. - 2km
- My sister took me to a lovely park in the middle of Plymouth - 4km
- I picked up a hot date on a roundabout in Plymouth. - 5km
- I went to a music festival in a run-down part of Plymouth the other day. - 6km
- One of Dick Dastardly's pilots finally stopped the pigeon somewhere in Plymouth yesterday. - 6km