I went on an Indian-themed boat trip up a river in Cornwall yesterday, and now my guts are playing up something rotten.
Was it the Fal?
Probably. I usually play safe and stick to a korma.
- whilst on holiday on the cornwall we ran into some pikeys - 10km
- I once met a man who claimed he was so poor he had to live in a bucket somewhere near St Austell. - 13km
- There's a group of narrow-minded cowboys holed up somewhere in the depths of Cornwall. - 19km
- I took a wrong turn on the Cornish coast after a round of golf, and accidentally drove over a cliff. - 21km
- I recently lost all of my personal effects, having left them on the beach as I went surfing off the coast of Cornwall. - 22km