There's a group of narrow-minded cowboys holed up somewhere in the depths of Cornwall.
That's what they're afraid of.
- I once met a man who claimed he was so poor he had to live in a bucket somewhere near St Austell. - 10km
- I recently lost all of my personal effects, having left them on the beach as I went surfing off the coast of Cornwall. - 11km
- My wife just got back from a locksmiths in Cornwall... - 11km
- I took a wrong turn on the Cornish coast after a round of golf, and accidentally drove over a cliff. - 15km
- I may have fathered a child many years ago, when I was living in Cornwall. - 17km