I am considering the travel options available to me for my forthcoming trip around former British colonies in Africa.
Actually going by sea looks the most convenient.
- Many years ago, when my father was a young lad, his parents sent him to have Riding lessons. However, he wasn't very good and was finding the whole thing rather difficult, so my grandparents decided to send him to a specialist school in an African country that has since changed its name to Zimbabwe. - 0km
- I once went to a national park in Zimbabwe - 228km
- I'm taking R2D2 and C3PO to southern Africa - 593km
- I played cards with some African tribesmen yesterday - 1428km
- my girlfriend has gone mad - 1489km